District Contact Database
First Time User
You enter your registered email and password. If you have not registered before you can request access by following the login links.
ALL MEMBERS OF CLUBS WITHIN DISTRICT 9650 HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR CLUB AND DISTRICT CONTACT DIRECTORIES HERE.
- As a registered member of any club within D9650 you have access and are able to edit your personal contact details. Your club contact list is also available as updated by your club secretary or club database administrator.
- Authorised Club Editors can amend and add their own club members details. Your club editor is usualy your club secretary. Club Editors have access to your club contact list, Email list of all members and a Bulletin Email list which includes active and non active members.
Clubs can add anyone they like to their Bulletin email list by making them a non active member associated with their club
- District Directors can access full contact and email lists of all members within the district.
- Administrators have full access to database.
- Most members within the district already have an account in the district database. If you have not already registered you can do so here.