ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DISTRICT 9650 RANZE Committee responsibilities.
The District committee's responsibilities for the RANZE Youth exchange program include:
- Interview and final selection of students and placing them with Rotary Districts in New Zealand;
- In conjunction with Club counsellors, preparing the students and their parents and families for their time away from Australia;
- Training and assisting Rotary Clubs Youth directors and student counsellors;
- Compliance with Federal and State statutory requirements for accredited exchange organisations;
- Compliance with District 9650 Long Term exchange student protection policyand certification guidelines as approved by Rotary International; See ROTARY YOUTH PROTECTION GUIDE 746en.pdf
- Certifying Clubs that wish to participate in RANZE Youth exchange and monitoring compliance by those Clubs.